Dental Call Tracking can change your practice!
How many phone calls does your marketing drive to your practice each month?
How many calls from potential patients come into your practice during hours when nobody is answering the phone?
For those calls that are answered, how many are successfully converted into new patients?
If you are marketing your practice, the truth is that every time that phone rings, you have paid for that ring to occur. And each time the phone rings with a prospective patient on the other end, there are only 4 things that can happen:
- Call goes unanswered, patient leaves a message requesting a call back.
- Call goes unanswered, patient chooses NOT to leave a message requesting a call back. (Missed Opportunity)
- Your front desk team fields the call and appoints the patient.
- Your front desk team fields the call but is UNABLE to appoint the patient. (Missed Opportunity)
In the example above, this dental practice is appointing 25 patients for every 100 calls. For the calls being answered, this practice is converting at a rate of 42%. We call this the Prospect Conversion Rate. There are several opportunities for improvement:
Opportunity #1 – Missed Calls: Using the practices current prospect conversion rate of 42%… at the rate, if the practice answered (or called back) the 20 missed calls, they could book 8 additional New Patients per month!
Opportunity #2 – Increased Conversion: What if we could provide feedback to the front office team to improve the conversion rate from 42% to 62%? They could book another 12 New Patients per month!
Opportunity #3 – Increased Conversion on Missed Calls: If we apply these improved phone skills to the original 20 missed calls per month, we can book an additional 4 New Patients per Month.
THAT IS AN ADDITIONAL 24 NEW PATIENTS PER MONTH OR AN AVERAGE OF $144K* IN PRODUCTION PER YEAR! THIS PRACTICE HAS ALMOST DOUBLED ITS MONTHLY NUMBER OF NEW PATIENTS. (FROM 25 TO 49)
* Assumes average production per new patient of $500/year.
And now for some shameless promotion…
How can you capture this missed opportunity? We have the best solution for you.
Practice Treatment Plan’s new Call/Opportunity Tracking Dental Call Tracking Service can help dental practices capture these missed opportunities and increase the number of new patients booked each month.
- Up to 10 tracking numbers per client; 500 minutes of included phone time (additional overage minutes billed at $0.06 per minute).Know exactly which marketing efforts are driving the most phone calls.
- Every incoming call is recorded and reviewed by a LIVE PERSON. They are categorized by missed, not booked and booked. Every not booked call is documented with the reason the appointment was not booked.
- Real time text alerts to doctor when calls are going unanswered. You will have the phone number of the missed caller. Monthly reports will show a breakdown of the days and weeks when most calls are missed.
- Call conversion rates by team member. Know which team members are being more successful at closing.
- Quarterly ROI reports. Give us production per new patients numbers and we can track which marketing channel is bringing in the most profitable patients.
- NO CONTRACTS, YOU CANCEL ANY TIME.